SW Defined Data Center
A highly scalable IaaS service based on OpenStack, for your public or private/hybrid cloud. Available as reserved capacity or in pay-as-you-go mode. Accessible via a self-service portal.
Virtual servers and containers
- Large selection of supported OS including: Windows Server, CentOS, Ubuntu – 3 versions back
- Docker containers
Software defined storage
- File Storage
- Block Storage
- Distributed storage space for higher security and performance
Software defined networking
- vFW (iptables)
- VPN (strongswan)
- Load Balancer (haproxy)
- Automation of environment creation using pre-defined orchestration templates.
- Wide range of integration and customization options
- Unified API and user environment interface
High Performance and Capacity
- Service runs on a homogenous cluster containing 260 physical servers with 7000+ physical cores, 90+ TB RAM and Petabytes of usable storage space
- Powered by Intel Xeon Gold Scalable processors with AVX-512 instruction set supporting up to 2x FLOPS per core per cycle
- Performance boost options using add-in datacenter GPUs.
- Expansion options for extreme capacity storage – up to dozens of Petabytes.