High Performance Computing
This private cloud service runs on a homogenous cluster containing 250+ physical servers with 7000+ physical cores, 90+ TB RAM and Petabytes of usable storage space. Powered by Intel Xeon Gold Scalable processors with AVX-512 instruction set supporting up to 2x FLOPS per core per cycle. Performance boost options using add-in datacenter GPUs.
Preinstalled & preconfigured modules
- Solvers (e.g. OpenFOAM for CFD), compilers, visualization, utilities, etc.
- Both in Debug & Release configurations
- With configured MPI and/or OpenMP/TBB parallel options
Fully setup environment with usage instructions for each component
- Modules, disks, libraries, configuration files
- Job scheduling, job monitoring, e-mail notifications, usage statistics
- Simple selection to run a job on a single machine, logical cluster part,
entire physical cluster
- SSH configuration, common & private disk space, disk quotas, fast results file transfer
- Parallelism-supporting libraries and platforms (MPI, OpenMP, Intel TBB – license may be required)
- High-performance computing libraries (Intel MKL, BLAS, LAPACK, ScaLAPACK, Arpack, PETSc, SuiteSparse, etc.) set up